Thursday, February 8, 2024

Entry #1: Things I do for Fun

    This blog is about my hobbies and the activities I enjoy doing. I have many things I like to do, but I will only be talking about two of them for now.

    One is the fact that I like to dance. I enjoy music and dancing to it. I usually dance whenever I can, whether it's in the car, in my room, at a party, or if I'm just scrolling through TikTok and hearing a song I like. I try to learn new dances when I see them, mainly more big choreography dances, because I enjoy something challenging, but my main enjoyment is dancing at parties because it's so much fun. It's usually Spanish songs I dance to because that's what I grew up dancing to. For example, some of the genres I dance to are bachata, reggaeton, corrido, cumbia, and banda music.

    I believe I am good at it, and I want to learn more and try more. I will keep dancing and enjoying myself because it's fun, and I believe many should dance more because it's just a great way to express yourself.


    Another activity that I like to do is go out, especially with my friends, and just have fun. I have a group that I always go with; they are basically family to me. It doesn't matter where we go; I end up having fun, whether it's at the movies, at one of our houses, or just basically driving around. It's always a good time, as, for example, these past two weekends I went out with them for a birthday party and a sleepover.

    It was amazing because for the birthday party, they had a carne asada, which is basically a BBQ but with just beef and a bunch of sides. The whole night, we were just laughing and enjoying ourselves, but the other weekend, before we went to their house, we went out to the mall, walked around, and basically just looked for clothes. After we found this new place called Round 1, we were able to play games, and after almost spending all day there, we finally went to go eat at Canes, then finally we went to the house of the friend who was hosting and basically stayed up to hang out, so it was an extremely fun day. This activity is probably one of the best that I do, just because it gives me a chance to relax and basically be myself.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Abby,
    Dancing is a lot of fun although I don't know how to dance I very much enjoy listening to music and just dancing. Along with that I love hanging out with my friends as well. There like family to me and we can literally just sit and talk and it would be still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment was by me Zahraa najim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby! I wouldn't say that I am much of a dancer, like Zahraa said, I only really do it when Im just messing around, listening to music and having a good time. I think dance is really amazing and beautiful. I also think its awesome that you have that core group of friends that feel like a family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Abby ! I also just really like to go out and hangout with friends. It never really matters what we do because we know we will have so much fun as long as we're together.

    ReplyDelete

Entry #10: Phoenix's Climate

     The weather in Phoenix can be a bit of a double-edged sword. On one hand, the endless days of sunshine are amazing for outdoor activiti...